Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Detoxification Baths

Use 1/2 cup of baking soda
1/2 cup of Epsom salt
1/2 cup of sea salt

This is a favorite detox bath I have been doing for the last year now and it's been quite effective for me. Simply pour all the above ingredients into your tub and soak for 15-20 minutes. Scrub the skin gently with soap and some sort of natural fiber or loofah. Within a few minutes the water will turn murky and "dirty." The darkness to the water is heavy metals coming out of the skin (aluminum and mercury). Do this once a week during detox and once a month for maintenance.

2 comments:

kayjc0975 said...

Do I Make A Paste Of The Above Recipe And Apply On Body Leave It For 15 Min? I'm Not Very Clear About This Please Can You Give Me How To Take Bath With This Detox Recipe.
Would Be Helpful If You Can Mail Me At kayjc0975@gmail.com.

Pretty Inside said...

Sorry, I will clarify the directions in the post,however, you pour the ingredients directly into the tub and soak in it. Using the loofah just helps with the circulation and to release the toxins.

I hope this was helpful!